Monday, September 04, 2006

Reading Festival



Yay, well here I am at the world famous Reading Festival :o)

I am sooo looking forward to the Kaiser Chiefs, Franz Ferdinand and lots of beer. It's been a while so sorry if you've missed me but I have been incarcerated in The Priory. This is a well known celebrity rehab centre and is popular with celebrities, Pete Docherty of Babyshambles fame was in with me.

Unfortunately, no cameras were allowed so no pics of my new buddy :o(

Still, I am determined to enjoy my new found freedom :oD



An hour into the day and lookie, I'm on water...doing well so far :o)



Ooops, the temptation of the evil Lord Carling was too much and I soon slipped into my old ways, still it's only the one ;o)



Things are looking a bit blurred to me but honestly I've only had 4!!

Wow, what a lot of people there are here...let's hope there's no paparazzi ;o)



After the excesses of the day, I thought this may be an option ;o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see you back malc! i see the injury has left a scar, still i think it suits you :)

8:13 pm  
Blogger awannabe said...

love this site
very cute

7:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home