Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Cardiff Caper


Woo hoo, now I'm a little mouse in another big city :0)

Caerdydd is welsh for Cardiff - it means 'Fort on the Taff'

Wow, this blog is educational too ;-)


A very warm way to travel...all snug in a coat pocket.



On arriving in Cardiff, I though it best to 'phone home before I get too trolleyed in the pub :0)


Ooooohh....don't I look scary ;-)


My regular visitors/friends will know how much I love cocktails...tonight was no exception :0)


Mmmmm, limes are so delicious...this one was a little large for me though ;-)


Is it getting warm in here or is it me?


I had to receive emergency first aid after getting too intimate with a naked flame :-(


Cool, a welsh pool table, lets hope I can play after my injury but for now I'll just have a little lie down :0)



I've found a cool new way to get around, saves my little legs getting so tired when I'm a little puddled.



Oooh oooh, my go, my go....I wanna play pool too :o)



Yay, an after the pub snack - why does this sausage taste a little odd?

Just a little update after my accident - I will need to undergo some surgery to restore my looks....watch this space to see if it works out. It was a really good night out though all in all :0)

Party on, children.

Malc
xx

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

I'm so glad to see that Malcolm's injuries weren't too serious, and that emergency treatment was available to be administered on the spot!

11:54 pm  
Blogger Jodi said...

You are one well-travelled, party mouse! I was happy to see new photos! Keep adventuring, but be careful!

9:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon Malcom :-)

10:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch - hope the nose job goes ok :)

5:07 pm  
Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Last time it was the Lo Mein noodles this time the flames, you sure know how to make dining out a full tilt adventure... but then it is Malcolm's crazy adventures after all ;-) Malcolm's Well Mannered Excursions just wouldn't be the same.

2:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home